Outlook 2013 is a personal information management application that allows you to email, schedule your calendar, manage contacts and more. It is part of the Office 2013 suite and is commonly used in the workplace.In this tutorial, you will learn the basics:
- Calendar basic (5 Parts)
- Getting started (4 Parts)
- First look
- Import Data File
- Create and edit email signatures (2 Parts)
- Password protect your mailbox (4 Parts)
- Training: Recall and replace sent messages (2 Parts)
- Training: The ins and outs of BCC: (2 Parts)
- Track email with read receipts: Intro
- Track email with read receipts: When the receipt doesn’t come
This 20 Part series on Microsoft Outlook 2013 is brought to you by Office.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.