Excel 2013 is a spreadsheet application in the Microsoft 2013 Office Suite. Excel allows you to store, manipulate and analyze data in organized workbooks for home and business tasks. New innovations in Excel 2010 include the enhanced data viewing features of Sparklines and Slicers. In this tutorial, you will learn the basics:
- Enter/Edit cell, Formulas, Functions, Fill Handle…
- Formula, Functions, Fill Handle
- Fill Handle Formula, sample exercise
- Page Setup, Header/Footer, Repeat Row
- Format, Insert/Delete, Concatenate, Text to Column
- Absolute Reference, Named Ranges, Copy/paste
- IF, SumIF, SumIFS, COUNTIF, AVERAGEIF, VLOOKUP
- Sort, Filter, Freeze Row, Subtotal Data Validation
- Pie/Column Chart, Pivot Table
This 9 Part series on Microsoft Excel 2013 is brought to you by Amir Parmar.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.