Microsoft Office OneNote 2010 is a productivity suite developed by Office aimed to ease taking notes and making schemes in already done projects.
This utility has diverse types of notes, such as video, text, audio, diagrams or drawings. Users will be able to send them by email or mark them as ‘Important’ or ‘Pending’ according to their preferences.
Besides, Microsoft Office OneNote provides useful complimentary tools such as a dictionary, a spell-checker and a translator, among some others.
Microsoft Office OneNote has a simple interface
With this program users can create ‘notebooks’ where they would add their notes. They would be able to create as much as they need, having them clearly separated and displayed in different colored tabs at the bottom of the user interface. Also, notebooks can be divided into sections.
This software does not have a predefined use style; users are expected to adapt it to their organization needs.
Main features of this Office tool:
- Your documents will be always available thanks to OneNote Mobile in all kinds of devices
- Notes sync via SkyDrive and SharePoint to keep them updated in all your devices
- All your content (photos, videos, notes, links, etc.) gathered in the same page
- Use the keyboard or your hand. Edit with different fonts, textures, size with many edition tools
- Create and customize charts and tables
- Powerful search engine to look for anything on your document
- Auto-saving option
- Share your note with your contacts via SkyDrive or SharePoint
- More than one person can edit your content in notes. You can see who has made changes thanks to different profile tags
This 6 Part series on Microsoft OneNote 2010 is brought to you by Office Videos, you will learn:
- Getting Started
- Quick Filing
- Search User Interface
- Advance Wiki Features
- Linked Notes
- Creating a OneNote noteboook on SkyDrive
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.