||Making the Transition from Staff to Supervisor
- Identify your personal roadblocks to leadership success and rid yourself of them forever!
- Take on a new position of authority without coming across as bossy, smug or domineering
- Master 6 critical steps to help you shift your mental focus from staff member to supervisor
- Avoid the most common pitfalls involved in this type of transition
- Recognize and manage the different work/personality styles of your employees
- Build trust and gain respect through your new relationships
- Improve your communication skills — essential for every effective manager!
- And much more — see pages 4-5 for more details on what you’ll learn